If you are a current member/patient at Highlands Health and Wellness please note the following information regarding our center:
● Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Lunch 12 PM-1 PM) Daytime Office Number: 303-916-1064 Fax Number: 855-746-1548
● Please always call or text the office before coming in unannounced as phone hours will be consistent, but office hours may vary. If you get the voicemail that means we are assisting other members but be assured we check messages frequently and we will return your call or text as soon as we can.
● If you call in for a sick visit, we will assess your situation over the phone to decide if we can resolve it virtually or if you will need to come into the office, we can usually get you in the same day or the next day at the latest.
● For urgent issues that occur outside of our phone hours, you may call the clinic phone number, (303) 916-1064, and press the prompt for “urgent”- this will connect you with the provider on call. If you would like the direct number please text or call us and we will send it to you, or refer to your initial patient packet.
● Please fill out the health assessment on the Patient Portal prior to your initial visit and please update information, including new symptoms/supplements/family history information, etc, prior to every visit.
● Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment (if in person) and fill out an MSQ form (Medical Symptom Questionnaire). This helps us quantify your progress and symptoms.
● Please join our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highlandshealthandwellnessmembers/ This group provides helpful tips, links, handouts, fitness/exercise advice, lifestyle change information and more. We are also developing more focused private FB groups including: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HHWfitness/